Tuesday, April 13, 2010

6 Great Lists to Help Small Business Owners

Blogging about small business owners is one of my passions.  I find it inspiring to hear the stories and successes of my fellow biz owners. Every company on these lists has something great about them. Over the last 8-9 months, I have written collections of software and services to help small biz take it to the next level.  From presentations to accounting, email marketing to mobile apps.  Here are the six most popular posts I've worked on at Small Business Trends

30 Online Invoicing Apps for Small Businesses

Small Business Accounting Software: 17 Targeted Choices

30 Useful Small Business Email Marketing Apps

33 Highly Useful Presentation Tools

19 Mobile Apps to Put You in Front of More Customers

11 Highly Useful Presentation Tools for Sales and Marketing

Reply from: Backlink

No comments:

Post a Comment